Monday, February 21, 2011

ScrapMatters Guest!

I am so excited that I was chosen to guest at ScrapMatters next month (March!) I sent in my application at the suggestion of a friend and never in a million years thought I would get a spot! At the suggestion of the CT lead, I have been playing around with photo editing. I have been saying that I really need to work on this as my next venture in digiscrap so when she mentioned it, I just had to start right away. I think that is the obsessive compulsiveness in me :-)

(Original photo)

(Using Melancholy from MyFourHensPhotography)

(using black and whitish from MyFourHensPhotography)

Now, being pretty new to this, I have no idea if these look good at all! I think they do but I can't really trust my own judgment so much yet ;-) Feel free to leave your thoughts and CC!

No comments:

Post a Comment