Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Layout for 9th & Bloom!


I felt like a kid in a candy shop this week when I started at 9th & Bloom! I really had to use restraint with my downloads because I just wanted everything, haha! Here is my first layout as a member of the Art Crew! The new kit Boardwalk by Designs by Helly and By Becca was perfect for my California Adventure boardwalk photos and some photos we took on the Santa Monica Pier a while back. The template is by Fiddle Dee Dee and available at 9th & Bloom too while Cheryl is this months guest designer! Now, I need to go find those other photos somewhere on the desktop.

1 comment:

  1. That kit is so beautiful, but I don't know what I'd do with it! You are making me want to go to Disneyland again. I haven't been since I was just out of high school.

    ReplyDelete